CPR Face Shields , Box/50
Offering protection to both rescuer and victim when used by CPR trained rescuers. Ideal for carrying every day, for inclusion with corporate CPR training courses, and in first aid kits.
- Single-use CPR barrier
- Helps overcome hesitation to start resuscitation
- Helps prevent direct contact with victim's mouth, nose and face
- Plastic sheet and hydrophobic filter helps prevent possible contact with victim's saliva or blood
- Bi-directional filters, and imprinted graphic directions for use
- Fits into wallets, pockets, small handbags and first aid kits