The 3M™ Littmann® Select Stethoscope is lightweight and durable, with the reliable acoustic performance needed for patient assessment.
Blood pressure readings and limited physical assessments can be performed confidently, with reliable sound quality and the portability of a single-sided chest piece.
The tunable diaphragm allows sounds of differing frequencies to be heard by adjusting the pressure on the chest piece; low frequency sounds can be heard with light pressure held on the chest piece, and higher frequency sounds can be heard by pressing a little more firmly. However, being a single-sided model there is no need to reposition or turn over the chest piece. There is also a non-chill rim which provides comfort, especially for patients who may be sensitive to cold touch.
Headset tension can be adjusted for comfort and fit to your head size by parting or squeezing the ear tubes. An excellent acoustic seal is provided by soft-sealing snap-tight ear tips.
Resilient tubing aids in retaining flexibility even after being handled and folded up tightly. Increased resistance to oils, alcohol and stains prolong the stethoscope's life.
This stethoscope is also free of harmful (to health and environment) phthalate plasticizers. The next-generation tubing is also non-latex so is safe for those with latex sensitivities or allergies.
- Easy grip and maneuverability with single-sided chest piece
- Tunable diaphragm allows high and low frequency sounds to be heard with slight adjustments of pressure on the chest piece
- Adjustable headset and angled ear tubes for comfort and individual fit
- Comfort and acoustic seal provided by soft-sealing ear tips
- Non-chill diaphragm and rim provide comfort, especially for those who may be upset by cold touch
Length: 28 Inch