Spectra. 360 Electrode Gel, 8.5 oz
The only salt-free and chloride-free electrically conductive gel, recommended for all electromedical procedures, except defibrillation. Salt-free characteristics make it particularly suitable for long-term applications. Spectra 360 differs significantly from all other electrically conductive media; it works by wetting the skin, thereby reducing skin resistance.
- Non-gritty STAY-WET. formula allows for prolonged use without re-application
- Product of choice for ECG, TENS, monitoring and pediatricsNon-irritating, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic
- Salt-free, no sodium ion transfer
- Product of choice for conductive rubber/carbon electrodes
- Not recommended for defibrillation